The day features friendly inter-Baltic competition at tug-of-war and volleyball, raffles, plus a piñata and other activities for the kids. Definitely the best way to spend Father’s Day!
- FOOD: As always, there will be plenty of beer, roast pig, and sausages. Please bring other national dishes to share (main dishes, salads, desserts). New competitive event: enter your best sauerkraut or potato salad!
- DRESS: Please - wear your colors, and dress with the weather in mind.
- COST: $10/adult donation. Parking is $5/car.
- DATE: Sun. June 15th, 2014, 10 AM – 4:30 PM
- TRIVIA: Photos from 2012: https://www.flickr.com/photos/sflithuanians/
- WHERE: At the beautiful Kennedy Grove Recreation Area at 6531 San Pablo Dam Road, El Sobrante, CA
- 10:00 Registration starts
- 11:00 Activities begin
- 11:45 NEW! Sauerkraut and potato salad tasting
- 12:00 EAT!
- 1:30 to 4:30- Tug-of-war, volleyball, kids’ activities